Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas

Close and far away, far away and close at the same time. But close - what meaning does it hold when you just can´t deny the distance? Kilometres and kilometres apart...
A little selfish girl desperately trying to get c l o s e r . . .

.
.
.
24th December

Originally, I had a photo taken from the car. Well, you should know already that I´m kinda clumsy and useless so I accidentally deleted it. ^^; So well, the firsst photo is already us eating dinner on Christmas Eve, because - and I have no idea why - we - Czechs - celebrate Christmas Eve on the 24th.



These photos are so confusingly similar, sorry about that~ ^^;

Close-up? xD



We ate a lot.So umm. Time for introduction.
This is my mommy, the person I love the most, the one that always stands by me. ^^
Her name´s Alena, age: 38.

This is my grandfather, my dad´s father. He talks a lot. Sometimes too much - no one is able to listen anymore. ^^;; He breeds bees. ;D


Daddy~
Bald, apparently. :D He´s choleric, but he cares about the family. Loves my mommy very much. Our relationship is not that great, we don´t talk to each other much but well - he´s my father. So I guess it´s just given that I´d like him~ :)

And this is my grandmother. She worries a lot. A lot a lot a lot. Kind person. :) Oh, they argue with my grandfather very often~ I guess the love between them disappeared. ^^; She´s much younger than him, I don´t know the exact number but about 7-9 years younger. Gave birth to 3 children - my father, aunt and uncle. My father´s 37, aunt is older, uncle much younger.


In order to look cooler wore glasses. For 5 minutes.


She worries every minute, every second - about everyone and everything. ^^; Or maybe she´s praying in her heart. My grandma believes in God.


Being silly. ;D <3^^
Talking about the happenings during the year we haven´t visited.


"Spontaneous" portraits. ;D


My grandma didn´t have a Christmas tree this year so there was at least this homemade (!) candle that saved our lives later...

... because the electricity went out. xD Exclusive photos with flash. ;DDD

(Why does it look like no one even noticed? ^^;;)

And here it ends because everyone ate and drank too much, plus in the total darkness... We fell asleep. ^^;;

25th December

Grandma preparing breakfest~

The mug-iee on the right side is mine. ^^

Still loving each other even after 16 years together. ^^ ♥My granfather brought them to show me. Newborn little bunnies. ;__; ♥



The white one...


...and the black one. Together they´re perfect. ♥



Cooking, cooking - lunch already~



Love is in the air... ? ;D


And then I left them. Went outside to take some photos for you. ^^
Grandparents live in the country, in the south of Czech Rep. (I live in the north and in a town :D) ^^

Their unbelievably old and unbelievably cool car ;D
There´s a bit of snow, do you see it? ^^ But it all melted by the morning next day.
Garage. ^^

And the beautiful sky ♥ That´s the building where they live. It was once a school, that´s why it looks... the way it looks. :D It´s divided into two apartments, my grandparents live in the left one. (:D)



Cool family, huh? :D
Cock-iee and his girls on a walk. ;D

The rest of village.


When I came back, my aunt and uncle were there. (Not a couple, they´re siblings.) So uncle first - his name´s Alexej, he´s young and looks scary, haha. ;D But he´s a nice guy, really. ^^

And my aunt. Older than my father. A music teacher. Has two sons - one is a very talented musician, the other one is disabled~~ She had and has a hard life. Yet she manages to smile for us. :) ♥
And so umm yea. We ate again. xD

Somewhen (?) I took photos of all the rooms in the house, haha ;D
Kitchen~

Living room~

Bathroom~ (xD)
After the lunch or dinner or what was it again ^^; my aunt invited us to her apartment - the last time we were there it was empty. E m p t y, becuase she just bought it. So we were curious how much of a progress she did... ^^

The street~

On our way ^^


And here we are. ^^ Her apartment is so comfortable~~ She really can be proud of herself because she did all this by herself~~ We´re proud too ^^

Here´s the living room. My mommie. Found a sheep...

...and became friends with it immediately. xD ♥ As much as this looks arranged, it´s just a spontaneous shot. ;D ^^


And here on our way back. ^^


At my grandma´s again. Love moments part... ? ;D
^^ ♥ In the evening.

Clooo~oser~ ^^ Still the worrying look in her eyes~ *sigh*

December 26th

We just woke up, had breakfest, said goodbye and left. ^^

Going home~~ ^^

And our car´s shadow, haha ;D


^^ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment