Tuesday 19 January 2010

Tommorow, certainly...

click to enlarge~

Tommorow, c e r t a i n l y...
I wanted it to look like even he himself doesn't believe it...

I think I am getting into emotional period again... I am listening to "dangerous" epic music and crying... That music... it's just perfect for your Chance of Sunshine... I am going to use it when I do fanvids for it~ Once again... I know like nothing about it yet but I already find it so tragic... I just sense it from it... it has this... heartbreaking aura~~

The portrait I was talking about~~

Once again, click to enlarge~~ ;D ^^
I don't have a scanner so it's just a photo and that means that some details got lost and some tones too, plus I took the photo at midnight (^^;;;;;) with the light of my lamp - it looks yellow/brown-ish but in reality it's really just black and white. :) Done with pencil. And yup, I think you get the basic idea - we had to chose a random photo, somehow cut it in half or so and draw the rest of it to get a whole portrait again~ :) You don't have to point out that there seems to be something wrong about it, I know exactly what... some parts of the face are "moved" into a slightly wrong direction ^^;;;; That's why you get this weird feeling from it even though it's not all so obvious what bothers you about it at first sight. ;D ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I will try better in the future ><

Love love, Iva~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment